Role: Operations Manager
Cirrico is a fast-growing UK-based technology company that supplies nonprofits, educational organisations and responsible businesses with purpose-built tools including Salesforce.
Reporting to the CEO
We are hiring an Operations Manager to work within our team to support our finance, HR and security processes. This is a key role that will support our growth.
We are committed to contributing to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals 4, 5, 12 and 13, and to aligning our carbon reporting with the Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR). We give our people’s time and expertise, as well as a percentage of our profit, to fulfil our objectives. We call this CirriCommit.
The benefits of working for Cirrico include paid time for you to contribute via our CirriCommit programme; a wellness program; private healthcare insurance; continual professional development budget; a work MacBook pro; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays; paid sick allowance and a competitive salary.
Responsibilities will include
HR & Finance:
- Supporting our new team member onboarding processes
- Monthly payroll management including expenses
- Manage sales contract, sales invoices and project financials
- Manage suppliers, contracts and purchase invoices
- Monthly bookkeeping and VAT support
- Develop, publish and maintain assets for key processes you are responsible for
- Review Proposals for invoicing accuracy and financial completeness
- Interface to our external HR, Financial and Legal advisors as needed
Systems & Security:
- Managing our ISO 27001 certification including related security and privacy policies
- Acting as our appointed Data Protection Officer
- Being an admin user on key systems we use
The person we’re looking for is likely to be
- 2 or more years of experience in a role with financial responsibilities
- Experience in sales support
- Experience in a fast-paced, customer-facing team
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and time management skills and the ability to maintain a professional attitude even under stressful situations
- Experience using solutions like Salesforce, Xero, Google Apps, Slack
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and exercise a high degree of initiative in resolving issues and developing system/process enhancement recommendations
The successful candidate will be based in the UK (with the right to live and work here), and be able to work remotely as well as spend time with the Cirrico team in London every few weeks (when Covid restrictions permit).
Apply to join the Cirrico team
My vision is for us to live in an efficient world - one that is sustainable, clean, healthy and caring, where technology is a force for good.
Founder and CEO