Role: Head of Sales
Cirrico is a fast-growing UK-based technology company that supplies nonprofits, educational organisations and responsible businesses with purpose-built tools including Salesforce.
Reporting to the CEO
We are looking to hire a Head of Sales to strategically drive consistent 20% quarter on quarter growth. You will manage the Sales team of 4 Account Executives.
We are committed to contributing to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals 4, 5, 12 and 13, and to aligning our carbon reporting with the Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR). We give our people’s time and expertise, as well as a percentage of our profit, to fulfil our objectives. We call this CirriCommit.
The benefits of working for Cirrico include paid time for you to contribute via our CirriCommit programme; a wellness program; private healthcare insurance; continual professional development budget; a work MacBook pro; 23 days holiday plus bank holidays; paid sick allowance and a competitive salary.
Responsibilities will include
- Maintain and improve 20% quarter on quarter revenue growth.
- Position Cirrico as the #1 service provider for customers to achieve impact.
- Build a sales organisation recognised for its ability to attract and retain the most talented individuals in our industry.
- Analysing and understanding the total addressable market (TAM).
- Defining a clear and compelling growth strategy and revenue plan.
- Driving a culture of strong execution and operational excellence.
- Providing strategic direction and focus to the sales team.
- Drive long-term employee success with a focus on coaching, development, and building high-performance teams.
- Owning an individual sales quota (for select strategic accounts), as well as being responsible for the sales team’s overall quota.
- Owning the alliance with Salesforce.org Sales teams.
- Developing value/sales propositions and assets.
The person we’re looking for is likely to be
- Committed to our vision of Accelerating human progress through technology, and passionate about the positive impact our work can have.
- A transparent and efficient communicator with a growth mindset.
- Able to lead and motivate people.
- A strategic thinker who gets the bigger picture and is able to work in a consultative way – inspiring and leading customers with a great vision of their future (through technology).
- An experienced Sales Leader who has a track record for driving high growth and high performance teams.
- Experience working in a similar Professional Services business.
- Emotionally intelligent and able to effectively interact with our team, and external various customer stakeholders from the end-users through to senior management e.g. the CTO/CEO.
- Excellent at communicating with prospects/customers, managing challenging conversations.
- Quick and efficient using technology, particularly Salesforce, Zoom, Slack, Google apps, MacBook Pro.
- Able to multitask many active deals with multiple contacts.
Apply to join the Cirrico team