Role: Head of Sales
Cirrico is a fast-growing UK-based technology company that supplies nonprofits, educational organisations and responsible businesses with purpose-built tools including Salesforce.
This role is no longer being recruited
However you are still able to apply so we are able to get in touch with future opportunities.
Reporting to the CEO
We are looking to hire a Head of Sales to strategically drive consistent 20% quarter on quarter growth. You will manage the Sales team of 4 Account Executives.
We are committed to contributing to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals 4, 5, 12 and 13, and to aligning our carbon reporting with the Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR). We give our people’s time and expertise, as well as a percentage of our profit, to fulfil our objectives. We call this CirriCommit.
The benefits of working for Cirrico include paid time for you to contribute via our CirriCommit programme; a wellness program; private healthcare insurance; continual professional development budget; a work MacBook pro; 23 days holiday plus bank holidays; paid sick allowance and a competitive salary.
Responsibilities will include
- Maintain and improve 20% quarter on quarter revenue growth.
- Position Cirrico as the #1 service provider for customers to achieve impact.
- Build a sales organisation recognised for its ability to attract and retain the most talented individuals in our industry.
- Analysing and understanding the total addressable market (TAM).
- Defining a clear and compelling growth strategy and revenue plan.
- Driving a culture of strong execution and operational excellence.
- Providing strategic direction and focus to the sales team.
- Drive long-term employee success with a focus on coaching, development, and building high-performance teams.
- Owning an individual sales quota (for select strategic accounts), as well as being responsible for the sales team’s overall quota.
- Owning the alliance with Salesforce.org Sales teams.
- Developing value/sales propositions and assets.
The person we’re looking for is likely to be
- Committed to our vision of Accelerating human progress through technology, and passionate about the positive impact our work can have.
- A transparent and efficient communicator with a growth mindset.
- Able to lead and motivate people.
- A strategic thinker who gets the bigger picture and is able to work in a consultative way – inspiring and leading customers with a great vision of their future (through technology).
- An experienced Sales Leader who has a track record for driving high growth and high performance teams.
- Experience working in a similar Professional Services business.
- Emotionally intelligent and able to effectively interact with our team, and external various customer stakeholders from the end-users through to senior management e.g. the CTO/CEO.
- Excellent at communicating with prospects/customers, managing challenging conversations.
- Quick and efficient using technology, particularly Salesforce, Zoom, Slack, Google apps, MacBook Pro.
- Able to multitask many active deals with multiple contacts.
Apply to join the Cirrico team