Role: Marketing and Content Assistant
Cirrico is a fast-growing UK-based technology company that supplies nonprofits, educational organisations and responsible businesses with purpose-built tools including Salesforce.
Reporting to the Technology Impact Evangelist
We are hiring a Marketing and Content Assistant to work within our Technology Impact Evangelist and team to support our events, marketing, content and brand. This is a supportive role which will help us reach more people to understand the value and impact of technology.
We are committed to contributing to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals 4, 5, 12 and 13, and to aligning our carbon reporting with the Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR). We give our people’s time and expertise, as well as a percentage of our profit, to fulfil our objectives. We call this CirriCommit.
The benefits of working for Cirrico include paid time for you to contribute via our CirriCommit programme; a wellness program; private healthcare insurance; continual professional development budget; a work MacBook pro; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays; paid sick allowance; parental leave; a competitive salary and other benefits.
Responsibilities will include
Marketing and Brand:
- Supporting on marketing campaigns with content creation
- Building a library of images and graphics
- Supporting on creating email journeys for clients and our network
- Supporting our Technology Impact Evangelist with marketing reporting
- Working to create reusable assets
- Creating Social Media Posts
- Building blog post content from recorded interviews
- Supporting admin based tasks with our team, arranging meetings etc.
- Managing aspects of live and virtual events
- Working with our team on their presentation slides
- Working with our team to plan and organise event assets
The person we’re looking for is likely to be
- 1 or more years of experience in a marketing role with experience of updating webpages, writing content and social media management
- A creative and innovative mindset
- Experience in a fast-paced, customer-facing team
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and communication skills
- A keen interest in learning and developing in this role
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and be cool under pressure
The successful candidate will be based in the UK (with the right to live and work here), and be able to work remotely as well as spend time with the Cirrico team in London every few weeks (when Covid restrictions permit).
Apply to join the Cirrico team
My vision is for us to live in an efficient world - one that is sustainable, clean, healthy and caring, where technology is a force for good.
Founder and CEO