Role: Salesforce Account Executive
Cirrico is a fast-growing UK-based technology company that supplies nonprofits, educational organisations and responsible businesses with purpose-built tools including Salesforce.
Reporting to the Head of Sales
We are looking to hire a Salesforce Account Executive to work within our sales team.
We are committed to contributing to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals 4, 5, 12 and 13, and to aligning our carbon reporting with the Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR). We give our people’s time and expertise, as well as a percentage of our profit, to fulfil our objectives. We call this CirriCommit.
The benefits of working for Cirrico include paid time for you to contribute via our CirriCommit programme; a wellness program; private healthcare insurance; continual professional development budget; a work MacBook pro; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays; paid sick allowance and a competitive salary.
Responsibilities will include
New Business Development
- Generate new customer engagements and relationships
- Create lead sources from partners, industry and business development efforts
- Work with internal resources to develop accurate estimates for professional services
- Develop, construct, and present proposals to senior managers and C-level executives
Customer & Partner Relations
- Establish and foster rapport with Salesforce Account Executives
- Translate business requirements into Salesforce solutions
- Manage regional accounts and ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Create additional opportunities with current customers based on existing services
- Guide customers through marketing, sales, service, and operational processes
- Communicate success factors in customer, donor, and stakeholder management
- Design Salesforce roadmaps that complement customers’ business processes
- Provide best practices, use case scenarios, and referenceable customers and projects
The person we’re looking for is likely to be
- 5 or more years of experience in selling management consulting or technical services
- Experience in target industries: Not for profits, foundations or educational institutions
- Comprehension of complex technical and functional requirements with Salesforce
- Experience with business process improvement and reengineering
- Knowledge of data models and management information reporting
- Quick and efficient using technology, particularly Salesforce, Zoom, Slack, Google apps, MacBook Pro.
The successful candidate will be based in the UK (with the right to live and work here), and be able to work remotely as well as spend time with the Cirrico team in London every few weeks (when Covid restrictions permit).
Apply to join the Cirrico team
My vision is for us to live in an efficient world - one that is sustainable, clean, healthy and caring, where technology is a force for good.
Founder and CEO