Role: Associate Manager
Cirrico is a fast-growing UK-based technology company that supplies nonprofits, educational organisations and responsible businesses with purpose-built tools including Salesforce.
Reporting to the Delivery Manager
We are looking to hire an Associate Manager to work within our Delivery team, managing a team of consultants delivering consultative and impactful work for our customers.
We are committed to contributing to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals 4, 5, 12 and 13, and to aligning our carbon reporting with the Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR). We give our people’s time and expertise, as well as a percentage of our profit, to fulfil our objectives. We call this CirriCommit.
The benefits of working for Cirrico include paid time for you to contribute via our CirriCommit programme; a wellness program; private healthcare insurance; continual professional development budget; a work MacBook pro; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays; paid sick allowance and a competitive salary.
Responsibilities will include
- Manage a team of up to 5 consultants including professional development planning, mentoring, acting as a point of escalation.
- Working as a billable team member in a role of Consultant for smaller projects or Lead Consultant for larger.
- Deliver end-to-end projects from discovery to go live, including some hands-on configuration and build (non-programmatic).
- Working with our nonprofit, education and responsible business customers from SMB to Enterprise.
- Meeting with our customers from C-level to end user contacts and effectively adapting for each type of conversation, whether strategic and high level or highly detailed and technical.
- Periodically collaborate with the sales team to support winning deals in a pre-sales environment.
- Work with other team members to peer-review.
- Position Cirrico as the #1 service provider for customers to achieve impact.
- Driving a culture of strong execution and operational excellence.
- Working closely with the Salesforce.org teams including Sales and Customer Success.
The person we’re looking for is likely to be
- Committed to our vision of Accelerating human progress through technology, and passionate about the positive impact our work can have.
- A transparent and efficient communicator with a growth mindset.
- Able to motivate their team and customer stakeholders.
- A strategic thinker who gets the bigger picture and is able to work in a consultative way – inspiring and leading customers with a great vision of their future (through technology).
- An experienced manager who has a track record and relevant Salesforce certifications – Salesforce Certified Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Nonprofit Cloud Consultant, Community Cloud Consultant.
- Experienced in the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (and potentially Education Data Architecture).
- Experience working in a similar Professional Services business.
- Emotionally intelligent and able to effectively interact with our team, and external various customer stakeholders from the end-users through to senior management e.g. the CTO/CEO.
- Excellent at communicating with prospects/customers, managing complex and challenging conversations.
- Quick and efficient using technology, particularly Salesforce, Zoom, Slack, Google apps, MacBook Pro.
The successful candidate will be based in the UK (with the right to live and work here), and be able to work remotely as well as spend time with the Cirrico team in London every few weeks (when Covid restrictions permit).
Apply to join the Cirrico team
My vision is for us to live in an efficient world - one that is sustainable, clean, healthy and caring, where technology is a force for good.
Founder and CEO