Role: Salesforce Account Executive
Cirrico is a fast-growing UK-based technology company that supplies nonprofits, educational organisations and responsible businesses with purpose-built tools including Salesforce.
Reporting to the Head of Sales
Cirrico is hiring a Salesforce Account Executive to join our expanding small and medium sized business sales team. We deliver consultative and impactful work for our customers. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be an important Account Executive in creating value for our clients which include some of the most interesting nonprofit organisations, educational institutions, and responsible businesses.
You will have achieved success in selling implementation projects or software on the Salesforce platform, the market leading CRM. You will be comfortable working with senior managers and executives to uncover their needs, lead discussion workshops, develop solutions, create and present proposals. The Account Executive will partner with Salesforce sales and business development team members with a strong focus on customer success. We are looking for ambitious team members who want to be rewarded for good work, but also want to give back to society and the environment in a meaningful way.
At Cirrico we are driven to “Accelerate Human Progress Through Technology”, to create a better world by working with organisations of every size and type that create social-good. We believe in creating The Art of The Possible as a Salesforce consulting partner who works across multiple areas of the Salesforce.org and Salesforce.com ecosystem.
The benefits of working for Cirrico include the below, take a look at Working at Cirrico for more information:
- Paid time for you to contribute via our CirriCommit programme
- Wellness programme for gym membership or workout equipment
- Healthy food budget from our list of sustainable and organic suppliers
- Private healthcare insurance, and paid sick allowance
- Continual professional development budget
- A work MacBook Pro laptop, and home office reimbursement
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A competitive salary
Responsibilities will include
New Business Development:
- Generate new customer engagements and relationships
- Create lead sources from partners, industry and business development efforts
- Work with internal team members to develop accurate estimates for professional services
- Develop, construct, and present proposals to senior managers and executives
Customer & Partner Relations:
- Establish and foster rapport with Salesforce Account Executives
- Translate business requirements into Salesforce solutions
- Manage regional accounts and ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Create additional opportunities with current customers based on existing services
- Guide customers through marketing, sales, service, and operational processes
- Communicate success factors in customer, donor, and stakeholder management
- Design Salesforce roadmaps that complement customers’ business processes
- Provide best practices, use case scenarios, and referenceable customers and projects
The person we’re looking for is likely to have
- 5 or more years of experience in selling software or professional services
- Experience in target industries: Nonprofits, educational institutions, or responsible business
- Comprehension of technical and functional requirements with Salesforce
- Experience with business process improvement and reengineering
- Knowledge of management information reporting to measure impact
The successful candidate will be based in the UK (with the right to live and work here), and be able to work remotely as well as spend time with the Cirrico team in London every few weeks (when Covid restrictions permit).
Join the team and see what is possible for your career when you join a team that is made up of the best people, doing the most exciting work that makes a difference, whilst developing your career through our professional development programme.
Let’s unleash your own Art of The Possible, together!
Apply to join the Cirrico team
My vision is for us to live in an efficient world - one that is sustainable, clean, healthy and caring, where technology is a force for good.
Founder and CEO