Role: UI/UX Consultant
Cirrico is a fast-growing UK-based technology company that supplies nonprofits, educational organisations and responsible businesses with purpose-built tools including Salesforce.
This is a critical role for our team to successfully deliver innovative projects to support our delivery team and ultimately drive scale. They will be responsible for bringing creative expertise to design and UI elements in support of user experiences generated from ideation phases of project development. They will work as part of a highly skilled and creative team to collaborate, understand requirements and implement digital assets in a wide variety of projects, including websites and online portals.
Responsibilities will include
- Research: UX review, interviews, user testing
- Create innovative and clean web design concepts (UI) using industry best practices to enhance functionality and user experience
- Complete all phases of the web design process from wireframing concepts and mocks to final hand-off to developers and QA
- Work with project leads to creatively and strategically bring to life user experiences through visual design
- Create wireframes, diagrams, user interfaces and workflows to deliver on complex usability solutions using the Salesforce product suite, independently
- Guide the direction of the future vision of the product experience and user focus across multiple portfolios
- Ensure visual and experiential consistency across multiple portfolios within the product
- Take on broad, conceptual ideas and help turn them into stories that we can share, craft, and ultimately deliver as great benefits to our customers
- Align user insights with business objectives
The person we’re looking for is likely to have
- Experience in a customer-facing role, interfacing with executive stakeholders, supporting customer technical implementations or transformation programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Deep professional experience in an Agile design environment and in implementing and improving design process
- Proven experience of design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, or Illustrator
- Proven track record of designing and shipping delightful user experiences
- Experience designing across multiple device types (desktop and mobile)
- Comfortable with working autonomously and as part of a remote team
- Experience using solutions like Salesforce, Xero, Google Apps, Slack
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and exercise a high degree of initiative in resolving issues and developing system/process enhancement recommendations
Apply to join the Cirrico team!
My vision is for us to live in an efficient world - one that is sustainable, clean, healthy and caring, where technology is a force for good.
Founder and CEO