Role: Senior Pre-Sales Consultant
Cirrico is a fast-growing UK-based technology company that supplies nonprofits, educational organisations and responsible businesses with purpose-built tools including Salesforce.
The Senior Pre-Sales Consultant will be responsible for supporting the sales cycle from a technical and strategic capacity to achieve Cirrico’s commercial growth targets. The Pre-Sales Consultant will work closely with Cirrico and Salesforce Account Executives to bid on small to enterprise level opportunities, which will include managing and earning trust of stakeholders, gathering requirements, demonstrating product capabilities, designing & estimating solutions and implementations, and present proposals in a concise yet easy to understand, value-driven manner.
We are committed to contributing to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals 4, 5, 12 and 13, and to aligning our carbon reporting with the Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR). We give our people’s time and expertise, as well as a percentage of our profit, to fulfil our objectives. We call this CirriCommit.
The competitive benefits of working for Cirrico can be found here.
Responsibilities will include
- Attain quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Gather requirements: meticulously understand, challenge and question an organisations strategic objectives, pain points and requirements in order to define the best path forwards leveraging the Salesforce Platform and associated technologies
- Defining the right services: providing the appropriate project plans, solutions and support offerings suitable to a customers budget and ways of working
- Responding to ITTs and RFPs: Work as a team to deliver best-in-class RFP responses in the format specified, formal presentations, Q&A sessions and bespoke product demonstrations in lengthy sales cycles
- Leading prospect Demos: design innovative solutions to address the varied challenges faced by the prospect. Build and present bespoke, story-driven demonstrations aligned with key business value and solution differentiation
- Build trusted relationships: at all levels within an organisation both on the technical and business side, across internal teams at Cirrico, prospects, existing customers and partners
- Present Salesforce Platform & Cirrico Partner advantage: Articulate and present Salesforce product benefits and Cirrico partner differentiation, including implementation methodology and other offerings, to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences from line-staff right up to C-level executives
- Internal Value-add: Act as a bridge between Sales and Delivery in the form of improving internal processes through a consistent feedback loop, as well as delivering comprehensive, focussed and accurate pre-sales handovers
- Participate in training and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in role
The person we’re looking for is likely to have
- 3+ years of Salesforce Consulting experience minimum, pre-sales and non-profit / education sector experience also advantageous
- Salesforce.com certified across core cloud competencies i.e. Sales, Service, Experience, Non-Profit, Platform App Builder
- Experience in preparing and delivering comprehensive and compelling Product Demonstrations, weaving in implementation best practices to position Cirrico as the right partner
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner and keep people engaged
- Experience in interpreting, planning and responding effectively to RFIs and RFP and proven track record of success
- Ability to differentiate between, and balance, business and technical solutions
- Manage enterprise organisations and understand goals and challenges through focused discovery, mapping those back into project planning and Salesforce products and features to position Cirrico & Salesforce as strategic partner
- Build trusted relationships at all levels within an organisation both on the technical and business side
- Experience in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, customer-facing team
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills and the ability to maintain a professional attitude even under stressful situations
- Able to multitask and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment and exercise a high degree of initiative in resolving issues and developing system/process enhancement recommendations
- Solid verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills – in both remote and onsite settings
- Attention to detail to review, challenge, approve/reject estimations and implementation plans identifying potential risks when known and unknown, closing any gaps prone to scope creep
- Manage customer expectations and handle objections with trust
- Willing and able to travel domestically as well as internationally
The successful candidate will be based in the UK (with the right to live and work here), and be able to work remotely as well as spend time with Cirrico team in London every few weeks.
Apply to join the Cirrico team!
My vision is for us to live in an efficient world - one that is sustainable, clean, healthy and caring, where technology is a force for good.
Founder and CEO