Role: Senior Managed Service Consultant
Cirrico is a fast-growing UK-based technology company that supplies nonprofits, educational organisations and responsible businesses with purpose-built tools including Salesforce.
Reporting to the Managed Services Practice Lead.
We are looking to hire a Managed Service Consultant to work within our Delivery team, delivering consultative and impactful work for our managed service customers.
The Senior Managed Service Consultant will be responsible for leading the delivery relationship and owning the technical solution of a set of mid-market to enterprise managed services customers, from both a technical advisory, roadmap and day to day support capacity to ensure exceedingly happy, satisfied and committed customers. The Senior Managed Service Consultant will work closely with Cirrico and Salesforce Account Executives to understand customers challenges and proactively identify solutions, which will include building strong relationships with stakeholders, gathering and triaging requirements, challenging and guiding customers to technical and industry best practices, designing & estimating solutions and implementations, leading delivery and deployment of solutions, new releases, enhancements and break-fixes. The Senior Managed Service Consultant will collaborate closely and mentor the Managed Services Delivery team and First Line Support to ensure customer requirements are understood, delivered, quality tested and deployed securely.
We are committed to contributing to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals 4, 5, 12 and 13, and to aligning our carbon reporting with the Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR). We give our people’s time and expertise, as well as a percentage of our profit, to fulfil our objectives. We call this CirriCommit.
The competitive benefits of working for Cirrico can be found here.
Responsibilities will include
- Gather requirements: meticulously understand, challenge and question an organisations strategic objectives, pain points and requirements in order to define the best path forwards leveraging the Salesforce Platform and associated technologies
- Lead projects: Act as the senior consultant leading and owning customer solutions, acting as the technical design authority for all solution designs and coordination of delivery team and first line support in the end-to-end delivery of your customers environments
- Build trusted relationships: at all levels within an organisation both on the technical and business side, across internal teams at Cirrico, prospects, existing customers and partners
- Customer cadence and roadmapping: own the technical roadmap and release management elements of Cirrico’s managed services clients to advise customers on priorities and feature releases, as well as identify, log and mitigate risks and resolve/escalate issues accordingly
- Present Salesforce Platform & Cirrico Partner advantage: Articulate and present Salesforce product benefits and Cirrico partner differentiation, including implementation methodology and Managed Service offerings, to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences from line-staff right up to C-level executives
- Internal Value-add: Contribute to improving internal processes within Managed Services through a consistent feedback loop, as well as delivering comprehensive, focussed and accurate training and onboarding to junior team members
- Participate in training and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in role
- Working with a specified selection of our managed service customers to deliver Salesforce enhancements and mini-projects
The person we’re looking for is likely to have
- 3+ years of Salesforce Consulting experience minimum, release manager and non-profit / education sector experience also advantageous
- Salesforce.com certified in Service Cloud and Field Service, with track history of implementing and supporting FSL implementations
- Salesforce.com certified across core cloud competencies i.e. Sales, Experience, Non-Profit, Platform App Builder
- Experienced in the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (and potentially Education Data Architecture).
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner and keep people engaged
- Ability to differentiate between, and balance, business and technical solutions
- Manage enterprise organisations and understand goals and challenges through focused discovery, mapping those back into project planning and Salesforce products and features to define a technical roadmap
- Build trusted relationships at all levels within an organisation both on the technical and business side
- Experience in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, customer-facing team
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills and the ability to maintain a professional attitude even under stressful situations
- Able to multitask and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment and exercise a high degree of initiative in resolving issues and developing system/process enhancement recommendations
- Solid verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills – in both remote and onsite settings
- Attention to detail to review, challenge, define effort estimations and triage incoming case requests by priority, severity, skills required etc
- Alignment to best practices and the ability to challenge customers confidently to ensure customer solutions are scalable, secure and align to long-term objectives of our customers
- Manage customer expectations and handle objections with trust
- Willing and able to travel on-site to customer locations
The successful candidate will be based in the UK (with the right to live and work here), and be able to work remotely as well as spend time with Cirrico team in London every few weeks.
Apply to join the Cirrico team!
My vision is for us to live in an efficient world - one that is sustainable, clean, healthy and caring, where technology is a force for good.
Founder and CEO