Role: Salesforce Nonprofit Practice Lead
Cirrico is a fast-growing UK-based technology company that supplies nonprofits, educational organisations and responsible businesses with purpose-built tools including Salesforce.
The Practice Leader develops and executes strategies to grow the practice and continuously impact our customers’ business. Additionally, the Practice Leader plays an important role in creating meaningful work for our Consultants. The Salesforce Practice Leader is responsible for growing business related to our Platinum partnership with Salesforce and new and existing customers.
We are committed to contributing to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals 4, 5, 12 and 13, and to aligning our carbon reporting with the Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR). We give our people’s time and expertise, as well as a percentage of our profit, to fulfil our objectives. We call this CirriCommit.
The competitive benefits of working for Cirrico can be found here.
Responsibilities will include
- Working with the leadership team to develop the Nonprofit Practice and offering
- Managing and growing a team of consultants including professional development planning, mentoring, acting as a point of escalationOwn the P&L for the team, work towards agreed KPIs
- Own Nonprofit practice utilisation target ensuring weekly/monthly thresholds are met
- Contribute to the profitability of Salesforce Nonprofit sector and related revenue targets
- Maintain a <15% employee attrition rate within the team.
- Facilitate customer satisfaction surveys (where applicable) and maintain NPS score >50
- Identify opportunities for growth and maturation of Cirrico offerings amongst Nonprofit practice customers
- Provide oversight and governance of all sold and managed Salesforce projects within the Nonprofit practice
- 2nd point of escalation and responsible for account from delivery perspective, mitigating risks and resolving issue, ensuring RAG statuses are positively maintained
- Regular cadence with key customer senior leadership & product owners to ensure consistent alignment in governance and support
- Drive business development with the new and existing customers using trusted relationships, correct information, tools, and subject matter expertise to help sell engagements
- Periodically work with the Cirrico sales team to build and develop relationships with Salesforce and customers on joint sales opportunities
- Support in the development and delivery of best practices, process, collateral, and tools
- Oversee quality assurance (such as Design Authority) of project and its delivery, and act as Senior Consultant support for your practice
- Responsible for people management and project resourcing
- Responsible for recruiting and onboarding of new employees within your practice
- Responsible for estimation & proposal approvals for new opportunities within your practice
- Responsible for live customer portfolio under Nonprofit practice, trusted advisor to the strategic direction and steering of these customers (non-technical), and ensuring optimal account health
The person we’re looking for is likely to have
- Committed to our vision of Accelerating human progress through technology, and passionate about the positive impact our work can have.
- A transparent and efficient communicator with a growth mindset. Able to motivate their team and customer stakeholders.
- A strategic thinker who gets the bigger picture and is able to work in a consultative way – inspiring and leading customers with a great vision of their future (through technology).
- Passionate about working with nonprofit organisations and responsible businesses
- Emotionally intelligent and able to effectively interact with our team, and external various customer stakeholders from the end-users through to senior management e.g. the CTO/CEO.
- Has 4+ years experience in the Salesforce ecosystem, delivering as a Senior Salesforce Consultant.
- Comfortable managing P&L and working to set KPIs
- Deep technical understanding of multiple Salesforce cloud solutions with active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Expert at project delivery, including all aspects of programme management and the software development lifecycle and exposure to Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Expert business development and roadmapping skills
- Excellent at communicating with prospects/customers, managing complex and challenging conversations.
- Experience using solutions like Salesforce, Xero, Google Apps, Slack
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and exercise a high degree of initiative in resolving issues and developing system/process enhancement recommendations
The successful candidate will be based in the UK (with the right to live and work here), and be able to work remotely as well as spend time with Cirrico team in London every few weeks.
Apply to join the Cirrico team!
My vision is for us to live in an efficient world - one that is sustainable, clean, healthy and caring, where technology is a force for good.
Founder and CEO