Role: Salesforce Consultant - Cape Town
Cirrico is a fast-growing UK-based technology company that supplies nonprofits, educational organisations and responsible businesses with purpose-built tools including Salesforce.
Reporting to: Associate Manager
We are looking to hire a Salesforce Consultant to work within our Delivery team, delivering consultative and impactful work for our customers with the support from our senior team of consultants.
We are committed to contributing to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals 4, 5, 12 and 13, and to aligning our carbon reporting with the Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR). We give our people’s time and expertise, as well as a percentage of our profit, to fulfil our objectives. We call this CirriCommit.
The benefits of working for Cirrico include paid time for you to contribute via our CirriCommit programme; a wellness program; private healthcare insurance; continual professional development budget; a work MacBook pro; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays; paid sick allowance and a competitive salary.
The competitive benefits of working for Cirrico can be found here.
Responsibilities will include
- Support discovery and design activities with customers, creating impactful solutions.
- Support the delivery of end-to-end projects from discovery to go live, including regular hands-on configuration and build (non-programmatic).
- Working with our nonprofit, education and responsible business customers from SMB to Enterprise.
- Meeting with our customers from C-level to end user contacts and effectively adapting for each type of conversation, whether strategic and high level or highly detailed and technical.
- Periodically collaborate with the sales team to support winning deals in a pre-sales environment.
- Work with other Salesforce Consultants to peer-review.
- Position Cirrico as the #1 service provider for customers to achieve impact.
- Driving a culture of strong execution and operational excellence.
The person we’re looking for is likely to have
- Committed to our vision of Accelerating human progress through technology, and passionate about the positive impact our work can have.
- A transparent and efficient communicator with a growth mindset.
- Able to motivate the project team including the customer stakeholders.
- A strategic thinker who gets the bigger picture and is able to work in a consultative way – inspiring and leading customers with a great vision of their future (through technology).
- An experienced Salesforce Consultant who has a track record and relevant Salesforce certifications – Salesforce Certified Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Nonprofit Cloud Consultant, Community Cloud Consultant. We will consider candidates who are in the process of obtaining certification.
- Experienced in the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (and potentially Education Data Architecture).
- Experience working in a similar Professional Services business.
- Emotionally intelligent and able to effectively interact with our team, and external various customer stakeholders from the end-users through to senior management e.g. the CTO/CEO.
- Excellent at communicating with prospects/customers, managing complex and challenging conversations.
- Quick and efficient using technology, particularly Salesforce, Zoom, Slack, Google apps, MacBook Pro.
- Able to at times multitask 2-3 active projects with multiple contacts.
- Able to prioritise their own workload and adapt to the immediate and evolving needs of our customers.
Apply to join the Cirrico team!
My vision is for us to live in an efficient world - one that is sustainable, clean, healthy and caring, where technology is a force for good.
Founder and CEO