Role: Salesforce Associate Manager - South Africa
Cirrico is a fast-growing UK-based technology company that supplies nonprofits, educational organisations and responsible businesses with purpose-built tools including Salesforce.
We are looking to hire an Associate Manager to work within our Delivery team, managing a team of consultants delivering advisory focussed and impactful work for our customers. As an associate manager 1 day per week will be dedicated to carrying out line management responsibilities; you will then be utilised as a billable resource for the remaining time (4 days).
We are committed to contributing to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals 4, 5, 12 and 13, and to aligning our carbon reporting with the Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR). We give our people’s time and expertise, as well as a percentage of our profit, to fulfil our objectives. We call this CirriCommit.
The competitive benefits of working for Cirrico can be found here.
Responsibilities will include
- Manage a team of around 6 consultants including fortnightly 1-2-1s, professional development planning, mentoring, planning and chairing team meetings, and acting as a point of escalation.
- Working as a billable team member in a role of Consultant for smaller projects or Lead Consultant for larger.
- Deliver end-to-end projects from discovery to go live, including some hands-on configuration and build (non-programmatic).
- Working with our nonprofit, education and responsible business customers from SMB to Enterprise.
- Meeting with our customers from C-level to end user contacts and effectively adapting for each type of conversation, whether strategic and high level or highly detailed and technical.
- Periodically collaborate with the sales team to support winning deals in a pre-sales environment.
- Work with other team members to peer-review project solutions.
- Position Cirrico as the #1 service provider for customers to achieve impact.
- Driving a culture of strong execution and operational excellence.
- Working closely with the Salesforce.org teams including Sales and Customer Success.
Responsible for ensuring optimal account health and growth of key SMB to Mid-Market customers in collaboration with Commercial Team and Practice Lead
The person we’re looking for is likely to have
- Committed to our vision of Accelerating human progress through technology, and passionate about the positive impact our work can have.
- A transparent and efficient communicator with a growth mindset.
- Able to motivate their team and customer stakeholders.
- A strategic thinker who gets the bigger picture and is able to work in a consultative way – inspiring and leading customers with a great vision of their future (through technology).
- An experienced manager who has a track record of supporting and motivating team members, building a strong and positive team culture, resolving issues and helping staff achieve their development goals.
- Experienced in the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (and potentially Education Data Architecture).
- Experience working in a similar Professional Services business.
- Emotionally intelligent and able to effectively interact with our team, and external various customer stakeholders from the end-users through to senior management e.g. the CTO/CEO.
- Excellent at communicating with prospects/customers, managing complex and challenging conversations.
- Quick and efficient using technology, particularly Salesforce, Zoom, Slack, Google apps, MacBook Pro.
Apply to join the Cirrico team!
My vision is for us to live in an efficient world - one that is sustainable, clean, healthy and caring, where technology is a force for good.
Founder and CEO