Role: Content Marketing Executive
Cirrico is a fast-growing UK-based technology company that supplies nonprofits, educational organisations and responsible businesses with purpose-built tools including Salesforce.
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Executive to join the Cirrico team. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content and drive business success with it, we want you on our team!
We are committed to contributing to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals 4, 5, 12 and 13, and to aligning our carbon reporting with the Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR). We give our people’s time and expertise, as well as a percentage of our profit, to fulfil our objectives. We call this CirriCommit.
The benefits of working for Cirrico include paid time for you to contribute via our CirriCommit programme; a wellness program; private healthcare insurance; continual professional development budget; a work MacBook pro; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays; paid sick allowance; parental leave; a competitive salary and other benefits.
Responsibilities will include
As a Content Marketing.Executive, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
Content Marketing Executive duties and responsibilities
- Create several pieces of value-based resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness
- Experience in creating various types of content such as ebooks, white-papers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc.
- Manage and develop a blogging strategy with our current Marketing Executive
- Grow our subscriber base with our current Marketing Executive
- Work with designers, product marketing, sales, external influencers and other industry experts
- Adhere to the internal policies and procedures
The person we’re looking for is likely to have
We’d love to chat with you if you have:
- 1 year + experience building out mailing list content and email campaigns
- 1-3 years of experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- Knowledge and experience running In-person/ online event experience
- Experience in producing smart CTAs according to the visitor lifecycle stage
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
It would be a significant advantage if you have nonprofit and Salesforce experience. The successful candidate will be based in the UK (with the right to live and work here), and be able to work remotely as well as spend time with the Cirrico team in London every few weeks.
Apply to join the Cirrico team!
My vision is for us to live in an efficient world - one that is sustainable, clean, healthy and caring, where technology is a force for good.
Founder and CEO