Role: Associate Salesforce Consultant - South Africa
Cirrico is a fast-growing UK-based technology company that supplies nonprofits, educational organisations and responsible businesses with purpose-built tools including Salesforce.
Reporting to: Associate Manager
We are looking to hire an Associate Salesforce Consultant to work within our Delivery team, delivering consultative and impactful work for our customers with the support from our senior team of consultants.
We are committed to contributing to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals 4, 5, 12 and 13, and to aligning our carbon reporting with the Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR). We give our people’s time and expertise, as well as a percentage of our profit, to fulfil our objectives. We call this CirriCommit.
The benefits of working for Cirrico include paid time for you to contribute via our CirriCommit programme; a wellness program; private healthcare insurance; continual professional development budget; a work MacBook pro; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays; paid sick allowance and a competitive salary.
Responsibilities will include
- Accepting experience-appropriate work from our managed service queues, to deliver configuration or other support to managed service customers
- Assisting senior consultants with more technically complex solutions, and/or customer workshops
- Willing to take the lead on customer accounts when required and work independently as well as alongside your colleagues in Managed Services
- Undertaking self-lead study on provided topics, completing monthly learning paths as part of journey to functional consultant
- Attending internally-led up-skilling workshops to develop skills
- Contributing to internal assets and resources
- Keeping up to date with Salesforce releases and identifying where new features may benefit our customers
- Supporting the Sales team with Managed Services opportunities
- Identifying opportunities where we can proactively support our customers
- Deliver training for the solutions you implement
- Identify issues/risks and present alternative solutions to alleviate or resolve them
The person we’re looking for is likely to have
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Consultant, either as part of a team or with the primary responsibility for the day-to-day administration of a Salesforce environment
- Salesforce Administrator certification (App Builder also desirable)
- Community, Service, NonProfit, or Sales Cloud Consultant certification
- Commitment to our vision of Accelerating human progress through technology, and passionate about the positive impact our work can have.
- Keen interest in technology and the solutions it can provide for nonprofits and other responsible organisations
- Invested in contributing to Cirrico’s delivery team culture of understanding and support
- Open and collaborative work style, not afraid to be transparent when needing guidance, willing to assist peers when appropriate
- Appetite to move from a junior to functional role in 6-12 months
- Professional, passionate, proactive
- A transparent and efficient communicator with a growth mindset.
- Quick and efficient using technology, particularly Salesforce, Zoom, Slack, Google apps, MacBook Pro.
- Able to prioritise their own workload and adapt to the immediate and evolving needs of our customers.
- Able to demonstrate clear understanding of the concept of delivering work in line with estimations, and being risk-aware with regards to work that may exceed time allocated
- Can demonstrate history and skill in communicating with and supporting customers, of all levels of seniority and technical capability
- Able to communicate technical concepts in language appropriate for each customer
Apply to join the Cirrico team!
My vision is for us to live in an efficient world - one that is sustainable, clean, healthy and caring, where technology is a force for good.
Founder and CEO